- TD is enlisting in the Guard again. I am very excited for him because he has been sad, sad, sad since he left the military. I am also very excited for him because I am actually agreeing to this decision. I wouldn't have agreed if he hadn't given me some pretty decent assurance that he wouldn't be deployed. Be assured that we've had this "conversation" for 2 years and I wouldn't be okay with it if it wasn't pretty clear that he'd mostly be doing a ton of training and sticking around home. This is a happy day for the RosenGobles.
- An OB/midwife appointment is definitely in the making. I spent a ton of internet time researching what our insurance covers and who the docs are-- I submitted an appointment request with a midwife at St. Mark's hospital. I feel good about this. I don't think I'll be able to really settle into this new life until after I see her. I can't actually believe there's a baby there, despite all signs pointing to YES.
- Man, do I suck at my jobs. I'm a little bit crazed because I've been so busy and away and sick and unable to really pay attention to anything. I wish everything else could stop while I collect myself.
- At least I am having painful and disgusting lower GI issues. It's so hideous. I had to cancel class tonight because there was no way I could be more than a room away from a bathroom and 2 1/2 hours of class would have done me in.
Oh dear. I am waiting for the big money to fall on our house. I am really done with working so much and with never seeing TD. The good news is that we have super-domestic plans to plant a garden and make a nest for the baby-- not in the garden, but in the house (at least after the first frost).
Off to the bathroom!
xoxoxo
K
p.s. Any ideas for what to plant in our Utah garden?
No comments:
Post a Comment