Monday, March 31, 2008

Hormone Check: Pissy Edition

Last week, more than one of my co-workers observed a particular kind of attitude from me. I'm normally about an 8.5/10 on the obnoxious scale, but last week I was consistently hovering right around a 10. This behavior was very much about me pointedly observing others' flaws and harassing them. Cute. What one astute observer called me: "The Pregnant Shark."

From that moment on, when I said something less than pleasant, said co-worker followed up my commentary with "...says The Pregnant Shark."

3 comments:

Sarah said...

For some reason, it took me a good minute to realize the word was "shark" and not "snark."

Kate Rosenberg said...

Ha! It might as well be!

denver chick said...

At my lovely place of employment we have been forced to name our little haven of love. My boss chose to call us sharks and we all have to choose a shark to be. I am trying to find out if there is really a shark called a bitch shark......