I didn 't even know about such a thing as typography films until this very evening. I almost wish that I could *see* dialogue more often. This is incredibly fun:
This one is full of R-Rated language and stuff. Not for the tots, and it's pretty great:
This one's Abbott and Costello and is absolutely brilliant:
Damn. I love this.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(107)
-
▼
March
(32)
- Hormone Check: Pissy Edition
- Midhusband Appointment #2
- feeling pregnant: for real
- Please don't call me "Mommy"
- Poop Patrol
- Hormone Check: Critical Edition
- Slighted.
- relayed conversation
- weird Bean in a bubble
- Why is it snowing?
- 2 Conversations
- All the fun you can have for under $1
- "Rarely is the question asked, is our children lea...
- Dad, will you make me this?
- Picture Time
- Word Lover
- nesting?
- Brave World
- Hormone Check
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- rather poor attempts to be domestic
- Happy Birthday, TD! (this is a long one)
- Oh, the guilt.
- Happy Day!
- one way to advertise that your parents are totally...
- What I Will No Doubt be Enjoying at Some Point in ...
- Welcome to Your Family
- TD's Last Stand
- Domestic
- Tall Dad
- My life is not my own. Already.
- Tidbits
-
▼
March
(32)
No comments:
Post a Comment