Thanks.
xoxoxo
k
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(107)
-
▼
March
(32)
- Hormone Check: Pissy Edition
- Midhusband Appointment #2
- feeling pregnant: for real
- Please don't call me "Mommy"
- Poop Patrol
- Hormone Check: Critical Edition
- Slighted.
- relayed conversation
- weird Bean in a bubble
- Why is it snowing?
- 2 Conversations
- All the fun you can have for under $1
- "Rarely is the question asked, is our children lea...
- Dad, will you make me this?
- Picture Time
- Word Lover
- nesting?
- Brave World
- Hormone Check
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- rather poor attempts to be domestic
- Happy Birthday, TD! (this is a long one)
- Oh, the guilt.
- Happy Day!
- one way to advertise that your parents are totally...
- What I Will No Doubt be Enjoying at Some Point in ...
- Welcome to Your Family
- TD's Last Stand
- Domestic
- Tall Dad
- My life is not my own. Already.
- Tidbits
-
▼
March
(32)
2 comments:
What shall the bean call you?
M mentioned the other day that he thinks we should teach the boy to call him "Daddy" instead of "Papa." I STRONGLY disagreed. Nothing makes me happy like hearing W yell "PAPA!" when M walks in the door. I am of course, "Mama." Well, ever since he stopped calling me by my first name.
On the other hand, I detest being called "Mom" by Ob nurses or docs (OB or Ped.)
I don't know what the Bean should call me. I think my issue is women who refer to themselves as "mommy" to people other than their kids. I do like "mama" but I'll have to train TD on that. We always call each other weird things so the Bean will be very confused. I think it's really aggravating when the docs can't use your name. Dude, I'm not your mom, stop calling me that!
Post a Comment