Sunday, March 23, 2008

Picture Time

I've started a bunch of posts in the last few days that I can't seem to complete. In lieu of words, today I'll just share some pictures. There are a few that I can't seem to rotate properly. Just imagine that your head's on sideways.

Someone's been sending bean gear. I suspect I know who it is and that she will reveal herself eventually. In the meantime, the surprises have been excellent:

What it looks like to have two $1 pregnancy tests tell you you're preggers:

My attempt to make something from scratch: Beautiful (sideways) roses from Auntie Francine:I have to sit down when I see these BEAN SACKS and BEAN HATS because they are so cute they make me dizzy (from Grandma):Also from Grandma, who's going to eat her words when it's 3 am and the Bean is colicky:

There. There are plenty more pictures to come. Happy Easter!

xoxoxo

k

1 comment:

denver chick said...

Thanks for letting me see the flowers......