Saturday, June 28, 2008

fun gift sampler: June 28th edition

Poeia models a hat I bought for Piper for $.99: All weather-gear from Tia Sarah:
"Hooter Hider" crafted by Sarah (pic doesn't do the excellent colors justice):
I may or may not share this excellent felt sandwich with my child. Courtesy of Brenna:
Edamame necklace (get it? BEAN necklace???) from mom. Made by one of my favorite artists:

Thanks to all for the cute and fun gifts. I promise I'll show more soon...

xoxoxo--k

p.s. in the side bar, there's a new list: "Kristie's List of Baby Necessities." For those of you in the know, I'd love suggestions for things she may have missed when she made this list for me. Also, I could use suggestions for the best bargains, best quality, etc. I really have no idea what I'm doing, but it's getting clear that I need to do something!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have copied the baby list and am emailing you things with comments and links.

BRM said...

Are you guys registered anywhere for baby crap? If not, do so immediately! I could be persuaded to leave off sending you ridiculous whimsical stuff and start sending stuff you'll actually need...

Sorry if this is old news and I'm late to the party!