...with excitement that this might be the week that we finally know who our next president will be. Pardon me, I mean, who our democratic nominee will be. I swear that I have one million smarter things to say today than what I'm about to say, but...
I have an enormous crush on Barack Obama. I know I'm not the only one, okay, so don't be making fun of me. I do have a history of crushes on politicians, so this isn't entirely new (FYI: no crushes on presidents, but maybe a crush on a vice president...maybe a NOBEL PRIZE WINNING VP? I do like the smart ones). I know it's unseemly to be distracted by a candidate's handsomeness, I really do, but heart palpitations can't hurt our country, can they? Please, just look at his mouth-- so lovely, and, combined with the words that come out of it...sigh.
Someday I want to tell all about how I feel about H. Clinton, because I have feelings and they are significantly more important than Brack Obama's mouth and incredible facial bone structure. For now, I will just say that I cannot wait to wallpaper the Bean's room in Obama '08 posters. He's my man, even though he isn't my man, if you know what I mean.
Please enjoy the video that Brenna reminded me of. It's a fuzzer.
xoxo
kate
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(107)
-
▼
June
(17)
- fun gift sampler: June 28th edition
- A mostly unnecessary journey.
- 2 sentence updates
- belly self-portraits
- an update on "Jail Spread"
- Wednesday Notes
- all joking aside, I'm seriously pregnant.
- Happy Father's Day, Tall Dad!
- Saturday Notes
- Just as I suspected!
- Tuesday Notes
- For Francine...
- new, bigger page
- Saturday's notes
- peeing my pants
- how to pick a friend
- Wanted: a decider
-
▼
June
(17)
1 comment:
Your crush on Al makes me a little ill on so many levels.
It is akin to me saying I have a crush on a certain unnamed actor :::cough tomhanks cough:::
Post a Comment