The stomach flu
Or was it something I ate? A debate not even worth having--either answer=misery.
Nicole Kidman had a baby
I wonder if she shopped yard sales for a crib? No I don't, I'm just (sarcastically) resentful.
very nearly phobic
So scared am I to use the telephone that I jeopardize friendship, jobs, and scheduling appointments. If I could email everything, I might.
one million babies
On B's Flickr, she has pics of zillions of cute little babies. I wonder if Piper can ever out-cute them and why I care.
disturbing confession
Sometimes some babies gross me out. I think they smell bad and don't want to touch them.
a sickness
I like to fill out forms--for other people. Just completed TD's FAFSA and felt like I was high.
details, details.
On said FAFSA, a question was, "how many dependents do you have?" I don't know if counting Piper as 1 is a lie.
xoxoox
k
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(107)
-
▼
July
(16)
- Mood Booster
- post-meltdown
- Welcome to my meltdown!
- Stellar Performance
- new daily affirmations
- I'm home from being home: quick notes
- Going home again...
- "Working Poor"
- pretty things for pretty baby
- HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!
- A Lesson for Piper
- No title
- Monday: two sentence updates
- Happy Morning!
- sweltering
- Wednesday notes: swollen and sweaty edition
-
▼
July
(16)
3 comments:
Piper will obviously be the cutest baby in the world. Duh.
In Baltimore I ate fried pickles. I cannot begin to describe their glory.
That is the fried thing I saw in your picture! I want! I want!
That is the fried thing I saw in your picture! I want! I want!
Post a Comment