-Taxes make mommy grumpy. Mommy needs a beer.
-TD claims he's "craving" chocolate. He doesn't like sweets at all. Or didn't before he got pregnant.
-I miss my far-away friends and family so much. I'm not sure why any one of them couldn't take my downstair's neighbor's place (okay, or move into one of the cute houses on our street).
-The downstairs neighbor not only uses our little propane grill w/out ever having asked, but he apparently helps himself to the extra propane canisters that we keep in our storage closet.
-The Bean is popping my belly out. It may not be apparent to anyone but me and TD (who shouts into my belly button every day).
-In a few weeks I'll be teaching at that career college I mentioned a while ago. Because they're pretty hardcore about teaching credentials, I'll only be able to teach classes that I am clearly qualified for. Those classes are, apparently: English Composition, English Literature, PHILOSOPHY, and PSYCHOLOGY. Wow.
-Every kid I work with has hand, foot, and mouth disease. I didn't even know that was a real thing. Welcome to the world of childhood illness.
-I think if a million things to write every day and the best I can do is this, I guess.
Urgh.
xoxoxo
k
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(107)
-
▼
April
(19)
- decorating
- memo: re. sleeping
- Bizarro
- The Bean at 15 weeks
- miscellaneous
- Midhusband Appointment: Shaved Legs Edition
- The Bean wants a walrus
- the gift that stole my morning
- Almost 14 weeks...
- at least in PA you can get crab chips
- Cute or Frumpy?
- the royal "we"
- Politics: a guide for the Pennsylvanians
- Disorganized X 100
- We missed that memo...
- Kate's Summer Job
- Schedule of Non-events
- Why Yesterday Sucked.
- Tough Day
-
▼
April
(19)
2 comments:
H,F,& M is pretty common. Good thing it is a one time deal. Once you get it, your golden. Sorry about taxes...at least you'll get the rebate later, right?
I'd move but I'm afraid of all the scary Mormons....
Post a Comment