- The Bean is a jumpy little friend. I can finally feel the baby swimming around, though it took me quite awhile to determine whether or not it was a fetus or weird gas.
- Sarah had a baby boy! I am so excited for baby Charlie to be in the world now and I would like to gnaw on his little head. He is yummers.
- My SIL and brother are having a girl! Wooooeee! I knew they wouldn't be able to hold out for the surprise at birth. I'm glad they gave in so that I can start sewing lace and flowers onto every baby item. JK! It's a baby-palooza.
- We get to find out if Bean has a weenie or a va-jay-jay in two weeks. Oddly, TD and I have accidentally referred to it as "he" several times in the past few days. I hope it's a girl so that we will have already begun the process of confusing the shit out of our kid.
- Sometimes people poke my belly. It makes me happy when I like the poker. I can't wait for Brenna to rub my belly in two weeks.
- I had Mother's Day! I got a massage the day before in celebration of never having a quiet 50 minutes to myself ever again. The massage therapist told me all about how messed up my body is and suggested I come back pronto for a 1 1/2 hour massage. Oh, okay. If I must.
So there you have all the self-indulgence I can muster up for tonight. I have so many things to write to the Bean all about how excited we are and also how neurotic.
xoxox
k
2 comments:
Only two weeks to go! Whoopee, I think your bean will be a great Northern, regardless of gender!
Belly rubbing just a few days away!!!!!
Post a Comment